- A graduate in computers or Engineering from a reputed university.
- 4 to 6 years of hands on experience in Core Java, J2EE (JSP, SERVLETS, EJB), Struts, Spring.
- Experience in MVC architecture, object oriented design and test driven development.
- Experience in AWS development.
- Strong SQL skills and ability to design database tables. Extensive experience with real time and batch frameworks.
- Familiarity on a variety of development IDEs, tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, webserver, application server, IBM MQ messaging.
- Profound knowledge of Java & JEE internals (class loading, memory management, transaction management and thread management) including application profiling, logging.
- Strong understanding regarding the usage of version management tools (such as Git, SVN), Jenkins, Maven, ANT and Test Driven development.
- Good to have knowledge Hibernate, HTML, Java Script, Angular JS.
- Good stakeholder management experience and communication skills
Java / J2EE
4 to 9 Years