Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer : Kindly read the complete Job description and replying to all the asked question in Job description will increase the chances of shortlisting.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of our talented software development that works on critical power sector applications. Senior Java Developer roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Senior Java Developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Java /J2EE, Core
- Hands on experience using Frameworks like Spring MVC.
- Experience in databases: MySQL, MongoDB or any No SQL Database
- Experience in full stack application development (preferred)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and challenging environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
- Ethical & Collaborative Work Culture
- Temperature controlled facility with a security & emergency setups.
- Contact Person: Miss Harsha Rathi
- Contact Time: 5.00pm – 7.00 pm
- Email ID: harsha[at]ulistechnology.com
- Email Subject Line: SJD0022-(Senior Java Developer)(Name of Candidate) (Years of Experience)
- Email Content:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Previous Work Samples:
- Attach your resume
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹600,000.00 /year
- Java/ J2EE: 2 years (Required)
- Spring MVC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Passport (Preferred)
For more jobs www.cocreatiojobs.com