Multimedia and Senior Embedded Software Engineers
Multimedia and Senior Embedded Software Engineers is currently in Intrinsyc Embedded Software Engineers with experience in developing and troubleshooting Android and Linux devices, especially in the Android framework, HAL, and Linux kernel areas.
Embedded Software Engineer candidates must have a strong technical background and be capable of coming up to speed with a new team quickly. Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Four years of industry experience in developing and debugging Linux kernel device drivers is a firm requirement.Multimedia and Senior Embedded Software Engineers,
Prior knowledge of camera drivers and MIPI display technology is useful.
- Takes technical ownership of projects, develops system specifications and delivers quality software features to ensure schedules and objectives are met.Multimedia and Senior Embedded Software Engineers,
- Assist the development of Android and Linux based devices.
- Quickly ramp up and become a key contributor within a team of experienced Embedded software engineers.
- Works independently to brings up new hardware and develop/integrate Linux kernel drivers.
- Fixes issues and provides technical guidance on a wide range of Linux Kernel drivers and Android framework HALs from camera to display to USB to Bluetooth to WiFI.
- Stays abreast of technical area and provides knowledge transfer to fellow team members.
- Designs or modifies Hardware Abstraction Libraries for Android support of low-level device features.
- Minimum 4 years Embedded software development experience in Linux kernel drivers. Android experience desirable.
- Minimum 4 years of C/C++ experience. Java experience useful, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical/software engineering or equivalent. Advanced technical degree desirable.Multimedia and Senior Embedded Software Engineers,
- Requires strong leadership and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in the integration of a wide range of drivers, including at least one complex driver technology (HDMI/MIPI display, CSI camera, Linux dynamic power management, etc). Multimedia experience desirable.
- Experience in hardware bringup, familiarity with HW documentation such as schematic and layout drawings.
- Good working knowledge of embedded or mobile devices.Multimedia and Senior Embedded Software Engineers,
- Good problem-solving and diagnostic skills, in a fast-paced environment.Multimedia and Senior Embedded Software Engineers,
- Requires a solid understanding of the software development and project management life cycle.
- Language: Strong written and spoken English required.
For more Login to www.cocreatiojobs.com