Sr Java Developer | Tech Mahindra| 17 Nov Hyderabad
Tech Mahindra is looking for 6+years Sr Java Developer for one of our prestigious clients.
Immediate joiners or <30 days can walk-in directly.
TECH MAHINDRA LTD,
TMLW, PLOT NO. 22 – 25 & 27 TO 34,
HITECH CITY LAYOUT, MADHAPUR, RANGA REDDY DISTT,
Land Mark: Beside Oracle.
Candidates with short notice are only preferred.
Sr Java Developer (java/j2ee):
- 5 to 10 years of experience in java/j2ee.
- Expert in Core Java and Oops concept.
- Experience with Java, J2EE technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Beans, RESTFul & SOAP Web services.
- Very good Hands on Experience in Java1.8 and Scala.
- Hands on Experience in one of the databases like (DB2, PL SQL, Oracle, MS SQL databases).
- Work independently and with a supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Works closely with architects, developers, customer representatives, project managers, etc. to ensure that.
- application solutions meet customer requirements.
- Function in complex environments with minimal direction.
- Ability to work closely with a cross-functional agile team daily.
- Able to fix the defect in fast track with minimal direction.
- Should be able to deliver in fast-track development teams with agile or waterfall methodologies.
- Should have the ability to perform testing activities (Test case preparation and Functional testing).
The salary for Sr Java Developer: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Sr Java Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Keyskills required for Sr Java Developer:
Company Profile: Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech Mahindra capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Tech Mahindra solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting).
With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
Tech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centres. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindra’s track record for value delivery is supported by over 40,500 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in-depth technology skill sets. Its development centres are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.
Click here to apply for this job.
For other job offers Please follow us